Beacon work

Growth and Transformation - Brane-Power Quantum technology of the new millennium for your awakening and conscious life.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beacon PUP - shapeshifting shaman and green potion

 ..that headline sounds almost like it's out of a video game

How I met my shape-shifting Shaman PUP

Below is an entry from my beacon log.  As you may recall from an earlier blog, my first experience with the beacon came a bit as a surprise which made it easy for my mind to cooperate and work with it.

On strap number 6, I met an extraordinary entity.  It's been amazing, and I have been in that world many times. I am keeping this pup somewhat separate from me in a certain way...to access his knowing as well as other universe potions and treatments. They get applied to the higher bodies...and have an effect on the physical body here...and I can follow his instructions better than self imposed discipline.

beacon strap #6 - C532q

sat down and it took a while to settle, tired, various aches in body and some thinking relaxed fairly well, first image was that of an animal living in deep woods, about he size of an armadillo, could be a tasmanian wolf type too, showing teeth...so i wonder how that is related to what i think of myself after the event with jewel in the kitchen there is a caveman type creature a bit later a similar delightful lightness as in the previous induction, the sense of it then another animal, i forgot which one..then an other creature i see out of it's eyes, feel very small, b danger of being crushed , one single cell organism, then an eagle...i have been that before, and remember that experience, then more shapeshifting kinds of senses and finally a shortish male, south american indian type body but hair is different, grayish, fuzzy, not thick black, he has some teeth missing, he is a shapeshifting shaman, he smiles at me because he tricked me..he is kind, he shifts into a figure taller and handsome, white, but features difficult to see, then back, then a woman appeared, others too not defined he gives me a potion to drink, dark green, it seems to be in a container the shape of a "reagenzglas" (like a lab tube, the one that is as thick as a good size finger?. noise and distraction is happening at that moment. i want to swallow what the shaman offered fast, no more time to explore. i swallow, don't taste anything but it does go down and i can feel it spreading energetically even as it goes down the esophagus. i trust him. he is a master shapeshifter, kind, smiles, knows how to keep a secret. i end early, after i swallow the fluid, and before the tape is done, because people coming. somewhere there he smiles a big smile, he is so kind. i KNOW i will have to visit him again.

And I did, many many times...it's been totally amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment